Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Baby

It's hard for me to write it, but my girl is 6!  Oh how I love her, her creativity, kindness, shyness, bravery, all of her.  She is one special little girl, and I'm amazed that out of all the little girls in the world God gave us Savannah.  


We had some very special visitors(M.A. and C.J.) come in for her birthday and it was wonderful.  She woke up to a room of balloons and tons of presents sent from grandparents and aunt apie.

Waiting for the party to start

Mom made another wonderful cake

                                 The party girls!  They turned the piñata into hats
                                                                 
 Savannah planned the entire party, I didn't come up with any ideas, she did it all.  After presents she turned on The Little Mermaid 3 and it was a hit
                                                     Sweet Friends, Julia and Isabella

                                                                   We did nails



                                                  I think one of them is having a good time
                                             


1 comment:

  1. 6 years old!! 1st grade. Aren't they still 2 year old Silly Snails??

    ReplyDelete