Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Camping with Dad

Everyone had a good time camping.  Michael said the kids were great but he was glad Mike was there:) I was so excited to see them when they pulled up, its amazing how a day alone can refresh and tear at my heart.  I was glad they were home.  These are the pics Michael took on his phone (all the pictures I have been posting lately have been from my phone.  My lens broke in May and I'm waiting for the house to sell to buy a new one).

 They managed to find snow (it was 100 degrees in walla walla).
                                                                                               Table Top



                                                                    Christmas tree in July, in the road
                                    found a car on fire...  The couple had gone hiking so everyone was safe
                                   
Then they came home showered, Caleb napped, found Savvy's Ariel wig and iPad....its good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment