Thursday, July 12, 2012

Love

I love that Savvy can make batman gloves girly (thats a ring on her finger)
                                                        I love that they come up with their own crafty ideas
 I love that Michael asked Savannah to color his softball shirt, then 15 minutes later she shows us this.  We laughed so hard and asked "why did you write mom".   She did an uh-oh face and said I thought I wrote dad.  Michael still wears it:)
I love that on any given day I find pictures Cohen has taken of himself on the iPad (there were 22 from today)
                                                                      I love that Savannah loves art
  And finally I love to walk in the kitchen and find Caleb helping himself to Cohen's left over oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment