Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Updates

Caleb has knocked my socks off with his potty training.  Him leaving the poopy trail through the house was quite possibly the best thing that could have happened to us.  It scared, no terrified him so much that now he won't go anywhere other than the potty to save his life :)
After getting Norah dressed and seeing those bloomers we had to do a photo shoot.  She is so precious!  She "talks" so much and Cohen is convinced that she told him "I love you"


 Cohen started piano.  Him and Savvy are sharing one lesson a week for the rest of the year.  We are just crazy about Mrs. Huie, she has been our only teacher but I can't imagine anyone better.
 Michael came home after being gone for the week and she might have been a little giddy

 She made me cookies out of floam :)  I'm so crazy about her adult teeth, really just her whole face... just in the last few months I feel like she has gone from 6 to 16

No comments:

Post a Comment