Friday, November 30, 2012

November Wrap-up

So excited that tomorrow is December.  If someone could explode with incredible things going on in one month it will be me.  Birthday, Ultrasound, coming home for Christmas, Gender reveal party, Christmas and our 10 year wedding anniversary. It's going to be crazy wonderful.
 Before I go to bed I always go in and check on the kids.  I kissed Savvy first and grabbed my phone because her sleeping in her glove was cracking me up.
 Then I went to Cohen's bed.  The next morning Cohen explained the reason's for wearing the gloves, something on the lines of glove power...
                                             Gingerbread PB&J's
 Cohen had his Thanksgiving program and it was adorable.  Him and Savannah are totally opposite when it comes to performing.  She want's us in the back and we can smile at her but not to big where we show our teeth..... that's a direct quote.  Then Cohen wants us in the front row cheering him on.

                                    Cohen had to get his shots, it wasn't fun
 And I believe that Savannah might have her first crush....might.  This was just out of the blue, Michael asked her why they were holding a heart and she shrugged her shoulders and said "i don't know".  She makes me smile
 We did a few days of Thankful leaves this month.  The kids would pick out a leaf and then we would write what we were Thankful for.  Funny note; Cohen's first leaf he wrote dad, then the next day he asked me if I could take down his leaf because he asked Michael to get him some water before bed and he didn't.  I'm sure Michael forgot and we left his leaf up
 Baby is starting to pop out!  And I'm really starting to feel the baby move, it's a bizarre feeling to know(Lord and vasectomy willing) that this will be the last time I will feel the early movements of a baby.  Happy and sad


No comments:

Post a Comment