Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving

I put on my big girl panties and hosted Thanksgiving this year :)  Being responsible for the turkey made me feel like I was a grow up.... not graduating college, buying a house, having kids, or moving across the country... but cooking a turkey did it.  And just for the record, I bombed it.  It was so dry it should have imploded like the one did on Christmas vacation.  The dressing was the consistency of jello, sweet potato casserole was runny, rolls were hard.  But, But, love was there and it was wonderful and fun and full of laughs:)

                                       The Nelson's and Scarbrough's came over


After lunch the kids and dads had a serious dodge ball game that lasted over an hour, then Michael pulled out his banjo.  It was a wonderful day...minus the food ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment