Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy

 I had a pretty amazing week and can't wait to blog about it, but for tonight I'm posting some pictures that make me super SUPER happy.
    Savvy comes and sings with us at church then she goes to her class.  She usually doodles and on this Sunday after she had gone to class I found this...
I showed Michael and was so excited to look it up.  As I was anxiously turning to it, I unknowingly turned to Job 39:1 which is : "Do you know when the mountain goats give birth? Do you watch when the doe bears her fawn?"
It made me snort (very loud) during church


 He helped me take out the garbage... the bag might have broke from him dragging, but he did it all by himself:)


 I might have let the boys lick the bowl after making cupcakes.  Caleb looked at me and said "good...good"  I said it is good and then he said "happy".  He is a boy after my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment