Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Friday

My ol' Man had a birthday Friday!!!  Plain and simple, Michael is awesome, I love him like crazy and couldn't imagine doing life with anyone else.
He wanted to see the Pacific Ocean, so we made a weekend of it.  After breakfast Friday morning we headed to the Bonneville Dam for lunch and to see the fish


I LOVE this picture of her.  When she grows up she wants to be an elf, and I think she looks the part



We spent two hours there and it was free..whoop whoop!!  Then we headed to Multnomah Falls and it was beautiful.



 We then headed to Portland and Michael got to walk around his favorite store, REI and I chased these little critters around.
 We went out to eat that night and probably for the first time Caleb was good at a restaurant.  It was so nice and a great ending to a great day.  We were exhausted and all in bed by 7.  I asked the kids what there favorite part of the day was and they both said the "rotel" aka hotel.  Not the giant fish or largest waterfall they have ever seen, but that they get to stay at a rotel :)  its the little things


No comments:

Post a Comment