Sunday, October 21, 2012

Party Time

I'm having a hard time comprehending the fact that Cohen is turning 5, my brain just won't accept it :)  We had his party on Friday so we let him open his gifts from us, Grandparents and Aunt Apie before the party.  
He seriously cracks me up, his posing had no prompting from anyone, just him


                             He wanted a Ninja party and dressed the part

                                                 He was feeling it

                                                    Caleb and Noa
 It hasn't rained in Walla Walla in something like 80 days.  When we woke up Friday morning it was raining and rained on and off all day.  On our way to the party it started pouring.  Cohen said he was OK with a party in the rain, but I started praying for it to stop raining.  Wasn't the end of the world but it kinda stunk.  His party started at 5:30 and by 5:35 the rain stopped and yep there was a rainbow.  God is just amazing.  It would have been completely OK if it had kept raining, there was a pavilion and we would have made it work.  But the fact that He not only made the rest of the night wonderful but gave us a rainbow... I totally recognize the blessing and am so thankful!


Happy Birthday my Precious Cohen.  I love your humor, heart, snuggles, eyes, feet and everything in-between.

1 comment:

  1. Cohen cracks me up. How is he 5? You are supposed to still be carrying him around in that sling! Happy Birthday big guy!

    ReplyDelete