Wednesday, June 6, 2012

USA

This sweet little diaper has been pulling at my heart strings for the past week.  Pampers has come out with Olympic diapers and Michael accidentally bought them.  I absolutely positively LOVE the Olympics.  Ever since I can remember, when it is Olympic season the TV is on all day, we sit around and cry listening to the amazing back stories, cheer for USA (and the underdogs), I just love everything about it.  When we moved we decided to get Internet and not cable.  The house in Memphis still hasn't sold so this is a tangible way for us to save and Michael and I have never had cable so this wasn't a big deal.  What has been a big deal is that we don't even have major networks...nothing.  We still have a TV and use it for movies.  But seeing Caleb's precious booty with USA on it...ooo.  Michael and I have been having some serious conversations.  I think I might be talking him into it....lets hope:)
 I was changing his diaper, when he moved like Flash, got a book, pulled up the covers and started reading, still without a diaper on
 and this is still his face when you hold a camera up, he looks like he is in pain but he's fine I promise.  We did another squishy baff this morning just because it is summer and we felt like celebrating.  Savvy and Cohen are in there too, but they are getting a bit old for bathtub pictures:)



1 comment: