Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fun at Home

 I felt kind of crummy this week (headaches, tired...blah blah) so we stayed in a good bit but we still managed to have some fun.  I walked in to this, Twalie and Spike getting married
She wants to read SO bad and is so close.  Her biggest problem is getting frustrated and giving up.  I can't wait to have book club with her:)
Michael and I went on a date that ended with one of the most beautiful sunsets I had ever seen
                They threw themselves a PJ party while I was doing laundry
I love how differently they eat apples.  The apples belonged to, from the left, Caleb, Cohen and Savvy

                                  purple pancakes
                     

Michael is completely to blame for this!  But yes his hair is long enough for a ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment