Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHRISTmas Miracle

This is so amazing, I had to share. Since we have put up our tree, Savannah has been seriously praying about snow on Christmas. She mentioned it EVERY day, and at night, either she would or ask me to pray about snow on Christmas. I found myself even praying for snow when I was by myself because she wanted it so bad. The week before Christmas the weather man was showing the temps around 50 and rain, rain and rain.
So Christmas morning we woke up and I didn't even think about it, neither did Savvy. We opened our gifts got ready and headed out to my dads. We pulled out of the garage, I look out my window and there are snow flurries!!! I was almost hysterical. I was yelling at Savannah to look out the window its snowing, its snowing! It lasted all of 30 seconds, but I saw the snow. I don't think she saw it, but I was telling her how AMAZING it is that God gave snow just for her, that she prayed for it and he answered her prayer! I was really in tears.
Then we pull up to dads, I get her out of the car, and the flurries started again, and Savannah saw them! I can't tell you how amazing this made our day. I was just listening to the news and they were talking about how only certain spots of Memphis saw snow on Christmas. Memphis has only had snow on Christmas 4 times, and the last time was 17 years ago.... I would say this was a Christmas miracle!

3 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful! I know, I was so surprised when I saw it too...you almost thought you were dreaming for a second haha! I hope yall had a wonderful Christmas! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am just now seeing this!!!!! How AMAZING!!!! Sweet little Savvy Bug!! I know she must have been so excited!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome. God is Good! He even has time for all the little things that make us so happy. Definitely a little Christmas miracle!

    ReplyDelete