Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Cohen's 7

Cohen's birthday is always so fun, almost all of his parties have been outside with a campfire.  We had friends and family come over and had Mexican soup (one of his favorites), Nerf war, smores and some boys and their dads stayed and camped out in the backyard for the night.




Everyone survived the night

          He wanted Chinese food on his actual birthday so we went to Shogun and he was so impressed.  They had him stand up and serenaded him… he looks shy in the picture but loved every second of it


I've noticed this year him getting closer to Michael and not as much MY boy.  I knew it would happen and know it's part of him growing up but I don't have to like it.  We were crossing the street last week and he didn't want to hold my hand… oh I put my foot down and made that boy hold my hand, and he hated every second of it.  Its really hard for me to let my first born baby boy not be my baby anymore.  I can close my eyes and still feel his head on my chest, sucking his thumb and rubbing the back of my arm.  He had to have been the best cuddlier in the history of cuddling.  Cohen you were an amazing baby and you are an amazing boy.  I'm so proud of you, you make me laugh everyday and you make me think everyday…you ask more inquisitive questions than most adults.  I'll love you forever and whether you like it or not you will always be my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment