Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween

One of the best ever!  These days everyone and everything is having a harvest party or trunk or treat and honestly it just gets overwhelming.  We were going to go to our church's Fall Harvest but last minute decided to not go anywhere and trick or treat around our neighborhood.  And that was the best decision ever.  The kids had so much fun, Norah took a nap in the stroller, I got all weepy eyed watching them run up to the door and say "trick or treat" and "thank you", Michael and I held hands, he told me I was beautiful.... one, it amazes me that he still thinks that and two, that it still makes my stomach flip flop by hearing him say it.  Who would have thought halloween was so romantic
                                               Norah knew she was cute
Caleb, Norah and I went to the kids parties 
                                                            Norah had a blast



It was a very very good day.  And the kids gave me most of their Reese's

No comments:

Post a Comment