Sunday, October 6, 2013

Goodbye September

 Since the beach we have
                                       been to the pediatrician 5 times
                                             had fever
                                                                   croup
and lets just throw in an allergic reaction
 I have thrown in my white flag...multiple times :)  Praise God we have all survived and for a husband who doesn't leave me alone in the trenches.  Have I ever said how much I love Michael :)

We were at the Dr. office when Norah had this reaction, after getting swabbed for RSV.  It was scary but 40 minutes after Benadryl she had no symptoms.  We have no idea why it happened, but I do know it's going to have to be some kind of critical for me to let her get swabbed again.


Savvy and Cohen have been wonderful.  They both are loving school.  Cohen has surprised and made me so proud.  I just knew he would have a hard time because he is such a homebody, but he loves everything about kindergarden.  

They walk in together and hold hands.  She walks him to his playground then heads to her playground.  At least twice a week I secretly go park and watch them and it gets me...every single time.  Seeing them laughing, running and playing with friends, oh it makes my momma heart so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment