Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Beach, round 20 something

I know Heaven will have roads and a river and trees... but I just wonder if God hasn't told us yet about the beach he has put right on the edge of town :) I love the beach and with every passing year I love it more.
We had a horrendous time getting there this year...flights cancelled, me crying begging for my boarding pass, running with Norah on the tarmac.  I don't want to revisit the details but it was exhausting.  The kids on the other hand are INCREDIBLE travelers, not only are the amazing their super fun :)

Her hand say's "i love you CJ"



 Caleb is like CJ's little puppy.  He follows her everywhere and just adores her





 The blue angels practiced several days right in front of us.  It was amazing how loud and fast and close and high they get those planes.  I think the adults loved it even more than the kids
                                Savannah gave pedicures, Uncle Doc chose lime green
 M.A. and mom sat with us for over an hour at the airport.  We had problems with our boarding passes again.  No complaints we got extra time with them :)  I love my family and this year is the first time in a long time that both my brothers were able to make it.  The kids just love them, uncles are pretty cool and their girlfriends are even cooler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment