Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer

I can't believe Summer is half-way over.  I knew this summer would be tougher and we wouldn't be able to do as much as I/kids wanted because of Norah, but I still feel bad for the older kiddos.    I'm trying to make our house as entertaining as possible, and Caleb is definitely helping with the laughs

 Michael took Savvy on her first backpacking trip.  They went with another dad/daughter friend and had a great time.  The older she gets the closer she is getting to Michael... like adores him.  He can make her smile and laugh in a way no other person can

Caleb has found an easy way to get out of going to bed every night, asking to go potty.  I'm not even trying to start but he asks and sits on it for a good 30-40 minutes at night.  The other night he came out of the bathroom and said "eww gross"... that quote in itself made me laugh.  But when I went in there he had gone to the bathroom....like REALLY gone to the bathroom :)  We had a marshmallow party
He also likes to use the potty cushion as a hat
                                           
 The kids went crazy with tattoos and during bath time I found 6 on Cohen's rump....boys.  I think Cohen looks just like Jay Leno in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment