Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Surprise Surprise

It's no secret I ADORE surprises!  My family has gone to the beach together for 23 years, yes this was the 23rd year!  And because we are completely on the opposite side of the country we weren't going to be able to go.  Well my crazy, amazing mom wasn't going to have it and made a way for us to go!  I have been bubbling over with excitement since May and we didn't let the kids, my brother or M.A. know.  It has been crazy!  We woke the kids up at 4:30 Saturday morning and headed out.  Cohen guessed we were going to get a toy, Savvy had no idea.  When we pulled up to the airport they were so excited but still had no idea.  Our flight got delayed an hour which made us miss our next 2 connections.  After a 15 hour travel day, magic happened




 Cohen has been given some kind of gift of talking people into feeding him.  Literally lifting up the fork and putting the food in his mouth.  I'm pretty sure I have a picture from his birthday party last year of mimi feeding him.  And sweet Bevvy fed Cohen breakfast at Church Sunday morning.... Church was at a bar, seriously it was at Flora-Bama.  It was so so good.




Sweet Annabelle's first beach trip, she loved it
 The only picture I got of all the kids.  Savvy, Cohen, Caleb, Henry, Annabelle





We had an even more amazing time than I could have imagined.  Seeing family, beach air, sandy toes, nights out with Michael, waking up with mom and MA.  It was precious

No comments:

Post a Comment