Wednesday, September 5, 2012

And He's off

 My Cohen started school!  He has the same teachers Savvy did, and we are so happy.  He will go 5 days a week for 3 hours in the morning.  I let him pick out breakfast this morning

 I'm sure this is the most bizarre snack ever.  He wanted a long carrot, but they don't fit in ziplock bags. Makes me laugh
                                  And here he is!  So proud of him
            He did amazing and was ready for me to leave and stop hugging and kissing him
 sister wanted some love too
And on a completely different note, I've been getting on craigslist again.  I found this entertainment center for $20
 and now it's a dress-up station/toy center.  I think it would look really nice with matching baskets, but I used things we had around the house

No comments:

Post a Comment