Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weekend

We had such a fun weekend but were so glad to get Michael back home.  Friday night the older kids and I didn't go to sleep until after 10, they got to sleep in our bed and talked and talked and talked.  At 10 I told them that they had to start talking in their head...lol. My heart and bed was full :)
Cohen lost his mind and woke up at 6:30 Saturday morning, so we decided to make monkey bread
We then went to the Y and I got a good hour of alone time :)  I was feeling so good we decided to WALK downtown and go to the farmers market.  We discovered yellow watermelon (tasted just like red watermelon) but was pretty



Then that night a sweet friend had us over for dinner.  I think the world could be changed with dinner invites.  And I think Caleb enjoyed dessert...notice we put him outside to eat
These are pictures from Michael's trip, he loved it and said it was beautiful.  They went to Ice Lake at Eagle Cap Wilderness







1 comment:

  1. Oh, those pics from Michael's trip are beautiful!!! So was your monkey bread. Now I'm hungry. :) I'd probably eat it like Caleb ate his dessert. Better put me outside!

    ReplyDelete