Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sigh

Savvy has been talking about getting her ears pierced for over a year and after dragging my feet I folded.  I was never against it, but I knew how much older she would look.  So alas we did it.  She was so excited and nervous and decided that "flower" should come with us.
 The lady who did it was a bit chatty and probably not the best for young girls.  Right before the piercing she looked at Savvy and asked "your not going to freak out on me are you?"  And boo-yeah negative ear piercing lady.  She rocked it, no tears just fish face:)
She said that they aren't sore and she has been twisting them when I clean it.  She picked out the butterfly December birth stone.  Teal is her favorite color:)  Her little ears look beautiful

2 comments:

  1. I will not be showing Julianna this post. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! :D Tell her she's braver than Ms Melissa! I still won't do it! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete