Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mothers day weekend

Savvy's tooth really liked it's home, and has been loose for weeks.  Saturday morning she came in the bed  and was so excited because it was coming out.  I just twisted it and out it popped!  She was so excited and I was tearful :)


 She looks so grown up to me and I have fallen madly in love with this toothless grin
                                       The tooth fairy came
 The Balloon Stampede was this weekend but we missed all the hot air balloons.  They launched around 6:30 in the morning on Th, F, and Saturday and we couldn't wake up for one.  There was a festival on Saturday, corn dogs, lemonade, face painting and animal balloons.  Good times

 Sunday morning we went to church, came home for lunch and then headed to the tri-cities.  We went to the mall because Savannah's only pair of jeans got a hole and I'm not Martha Stewart enough to fix it.  While we were there poor Caleb got another terrible haircut.  I didn't tell him but I think he figured it out


       It was a wonderful mother's day but Michael and I both missed our moms

No comments:

Post a Comment