Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Week Wrap-Up

We had a a good low-key week last week.  If Caleb wakes up from his nap dry I put him on the potty, popcorn bowl and all.  So far he has done so good

 Cohen has been asking me to help make his lego ninjago since Christmas and I have found every excuse I could come up with because it had at least 200 pieces.  I finally buckled and we put it together when Caleb was napping and I absolutely LOVED it.  We had so much fun and I completely got into the lego zone, bring it on legos :)

                                          Bath time is always an adventure


We had movie night Friday night
 after we put the kids to bed and the boys were asleep Savvy came back in and asked to sleep with us.  Michael can't tell that baby no, so she camped with us.  I stayed up reading and found them sleeping like this before I went to bed
 Saturday morning I took my glucose test and chose the "sprite" drink.  I love sweets but it is nasty sweet and 2 hours after drinking it I crashed
 before I crashed :) we colored for groundhogs day and Caleb provided entertainment
                         Saturday night we went swimming for a birthday

                                                       the boy loves science
 We have friends who went to Hawaii and their daughter is staying with us, which means Cohen is in our bed for the week, look at those toes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment