Wednesday, December 5, 2012

5th

This was our 3rd day of being home bound because of poor Cohen.  He had a fever last night, but when he woke up this morning he was 100%.  We go by the rule of fever/symptom free for 24 hours before they go back to school.  So today he was stir crazy, pulling down Caleb's pants, jumping all over me...Cohen is back.

I've never bought pomegranates before, they kind of intimidated me :)  I watched some video's on how to get the seeds out and the kids have gone crazy over them.  
 The sun came out in Walla Walla today, I had all of us sunbathing and soaking up our vitamin D
 We picked Savvy up from school and headed over to the Fire Department to share some cookies.
 When we got home we made a ginger bread house.  Caleb contributed by eating the candy, and he is on a sugar rush in this picture.
So Thankful Cohen is better and excited to get back into our normal routine

No comments:

Post a Comment