Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Boo Hoo

So here it goes....I stopped nursing Caleb. Ahhh I want to cry just thinking about it. It doesn't make sense that he is this old and walking and talking and independent. I was just nursing him first thing in the morning and before I put him down at night and he probably wasn't getting much at all, but my heart is so sad that this stage is over for us. This is day 4 and he hasn't done anything to show me that he misses it, but the boppy is still sitting on my couch, and I'm still bummed. He is much more active than Savvy and Cohen at this stage and I miss our time when I could just hold him. He still loves hugs and gave me a random kiss yesterday....sigh. But these last 4 days have opened my eyes, to yes he will always be my baby but Caleb isn't a baby anymore
.

1 comment: