Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Fun

Saturday Michael went snowmobiling so the kids and I decided we would go to the children's museum. We drove around for 20 minutes, called 6 times, tried to yell down a firefighter and still could not find it. So I decided we would go to Jumpin Jelly beans which is like a pump it up. I had a coupon for it at home and after picking it up we headed over and it was closed!!! We were next to the toy store and yep they talked me into it, we went in. Savvy got a purse and Cohen got a boat that floats around by putting a balloon on it. When I blew up the balloon you would have thought that Cohen had found his long lost friend. He was calling it bloom bloom and there was hugging and kissing involved, he cracks me up


The street we are living on right now is so much fun. The families are so sweet and there are kids everywhere. Sunday we had a neighborhood kickball game




1 comment:

  1. It is so funny that Michael went snowmobiling on a day that was almost 80 here. It doesn't even seem possible for anyone to have snow! Sounds like fun though!

    ReplyDelete