Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Green Eggs No Ham

This week at the kids school they are "studying" the letter E. Savannah and Cohen were sent home with this.....How precious! Its a sugar cookie with a vanilla wafer! To make it better today is Dr. Seuss' birthday. They were eating them in the kitchen and I was reading them green eggs and ham and every time I read it I give the main character, not Sam-i-am but the other guy, Sean Connery's voice. If any one has ever heard me impersonate anything or anyone they know how horrible I am. While I was reading I got this horrible fear that someone was recording it and going to put it on youtube. But I stuck with it and Sean Connery finally tried the green eggs and ham!

I've been to three consignment sales and the last one I got my spider monkey these shoes. He loves to dance in them and watch them lite up while I sing the aerosmith version of spiderman

And FYI do NOT see Shutter Island. Leo was fantastic but it was one of the most disturbing movies I have ever seen. Not scary just crazy sad.
Everyone have a fantastic Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. haha i love you! and your impersonations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can;t believe you went to see that movie. it looks so creepy. and i love how paranoid you are that someone's gonna put you on you tube. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete