Saturday, July 9, 2016

Caleb and Norah

Man I LOVE his hair!
 Norah had her first dentist appointment and did wonderful.  She's always been so upset when we take the older kids and she couldn't wait for her turn
 The younger two could go to a park everyday.  Luckily we have one close to our house and sometimes end up there in pj's

 Norah decided to put a bead up her nose one day….  The only other experience I had with stuff up the nose was Savvy at this age put a goldfish cracker up there, luckily we were able to get it out.  Norah not so much, I could NOT get it out.  So we loaded up and headed to the pediatrician.  Ours wasn't there but we were able to see someone pretty fast and he said he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get it out….sigh…. he left the room to find some kind of tool and Norah sneezed and wrinkled up her nose and i was able to get it out!  She keeps me on my toes

No comments:

Post a Comment