Monday, April 27, 2015

Sweet Heart Dance

The kids school had a sweet heart dance this February and Savvy took Michael and Cohen took me.  I LOVED everything about it!  We all got dressed up in our best, the school fed us dinner, then we all went to the gym to dance.  Savvy was precious dancing with her friends and Cohen sat by my side and was not interested in dancing at all, he even had 2 people ask him to dance but he was feeling shy that night :)





They played "all of me" for the last dance of the night and I got Cohen to dance with me and he was absolutely precious.  He held my hand and stared in my eyes and was singing the song.  He makes my heart go to complete mush.
       We had a blast!  Michael and I loved having a night just with our big big kids

No comments:

Post a Comment