Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Faces of Norah

Norah loves, I mean L.O.V.E.S. to get my phone and take pictures of herself… and the floor… and the ceiling… and her foot.  I probably delete 20 pictures a week off my phone of pictures Norah has taken. But the pictures that make her the happiest are the ones were we make faces together.  If I'm in desperate need of some cuddle time I can say "Norah come take pictures with me"  and with out fail she will come nuzzle in my lap and wait for me to tell her what face to make

This is angry face
                                                          This is sad face
                               This one doesn't have a name but I will call it precious
                                                                     tongue
                                                      Heres angry again
and her favorite… mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment