Monday, May 19, 2014

My baby is 1

I can't believe that Norah Jane is one.  We have had such a wonderful, hard and amazing year.   You are so beautiful and precious and absolutely, positively adored by all of us.
But on May 1st 2014 you were not feeling it :)  You had the motto "its my party and I'll cry if I want to"
We had a lot of this...
                                                        and this...
and I thought surely a prozac cake from muddy's would turn things around but...
no
 We love you sweet girl, screams and all!  To your credit I do think you were teething.



                                   M.A. came even though she felt horrible :(
  Before dinner that night we were waiting for Mom and M.A. to come and this is how Caleb greeted them.  I sure do love my boys

No comments:

Post a Comment