Monday, June 2, 2014

End of Year Wrap-Up

We have finished kindergarten and 1st grade!!!  I'm so proud of Savvy and Cohen, they handled switching schools like pros.  Savannah got straight A's and E's since she's been at the new school so we got to attend a special ceremony for her


 When we were leaving the program I was talking and I heard Savannah yell "mom caleb's booty" and I look to find Caleb, shorts and underwear around his ankles taking care of business...on the elementary school...exhibit A
 We have been getting so much rain lately.  It has warmed up enough so Norah and Caleb were able to play in it

 Cohen had his kindergarten graduation and I did get teary, I'm just so proud of him.  He did wonderful and looked precious singing the songs;)
 And I found them like this one day, we just need one more door for Norah ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment