Friday, May 16, 2014

Easter

We celebrated Easter with Mom and M.A., Michael's family and Dad's family!  It was so wonderful to be able to be with everyone this year.  The kids got way too much candy and we all ate way too much food :)




 This really happened, and that is M.A. and Cohen smelling Savvy's armpit... Savannah has wanted to wear deodorant since she was two.  I used to pretend to put it on her but a year ago she figured out that I was rubbing the side of the deodorant bottle on her instead of the deodorant itself.  I'm a hippie at heart and believe less is usually more and the aluminum in it..yada yada.  I told her I didn't want her wearing it until she needed it (AKA smelled).  This has turned into her always checking to see if she's ready for deodorant.  So here she is so excited and trying to convince everyone that her armpits stunk.








No comments:

Post a Comment