Monday, October 24, 2011

My baby's 4

Cohen... just writing his name makes me smile. I honestly don't think I could love this precious boy anymore. I love his big brown eyes, the way he pretends he's a dog, how he named this dog charlie, how all of his stuff animals have names, and he knows all of them, he loves to cuddle, he loves to cuddle, he loves to cuddle, how he can't stand to have on anything more than underwear if we are at the house, his laugh, how he can't pass up a good book or movie, that he is absolutely hilarious without trying, his passion, the face he give us when he gets in trouble, he tells me about his dreams every morning, the way he says mommy. I'm going to stop because I'm crying... Happy 4th Birthday Cohen, I love you, my wonderful son.






Posted by Picasa

1 comment: