Saturday, April 24, 2010

Picture Post!!!

Here is what we have been up to in April:

Loving on daddy
watching the clouds
riding in our new bike trailer
playing at the zoo

Poor baby I forgot to get him an Easter outfit! Who knows where my mind is

The defenition of Sassy!

She had a bangin good time dying easter eggs and eating cupcakes

He thinks Savannah is hilarious

With the news of a new baby and also with a new cousin, Cohen likes to be treated like a baby. This is my dad giving him a bottle....Lord help us
Birthday party at Sweet and Sassy
Hunting easter eggs
Loving on Drake
Climbing in trees













2 comments:

  1. I love y'all! So glad I got to see you today!! Can't wait for a our dinner club in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not seen this post??? OMG, those precious little ones!!! Ashley these pictures are so good! I love that first one of Michael and Savvy!!!! OOOH! I love your sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete