Friday, May 6, 2016

Easter

                                            Easter festivities were a hit

After the Easter egg hunt at mom and MA's church we were walking back to the car and I saw 2 kids running out to the field where the eggs were and later found out that they thought it started 30 minutes later than it actually started.  I heard Savvy yell "Cohen come here, they didn't get any eggs".  They ran up to them and gave them half of their eggs.  I was a mess… I found Michael and tried to tell him what happened but it was making me all weepy.  On the way home I told mom and MA and started crying again.  I was just so incredibly proud of them… and they did it all on their own, no prompting from adults.  They saw 2 kids hurt and chose to be kind… It still overwhelms me, they inspire me. I hope I can see the hurt and help like they did.





               Cue "everyone laugh and look at each other"…. true story  ;)
                             and this is the best we could do with 13 cousins
Mom can win everything these days!  She was drawn in a raffle at work and won amazing seats to a Grizzlies game.  Look at the guy photo bombing us… we had no idea until someone pointed it out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment