Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Santa Fe

35 weeks pregnant I went to Santa Fe!  I was gone Thursday-Sunday and Michael took over the kid duty, it looks like they had a good time





 Mom and M.A. flew out and we met up in the airport.  Blake and Elizabeth were absolutely wonderful to us.  They showed us all around the town, some fantastic restaurants, and beautiful churches.  Friday we had brunch as Tesuque, drove to Alamo to see where Blake works, then visited the El Santuario de Chimayo, nap, then dinner at The Bull Ring.  Saturday we went to the farmers and art market, visited the Loretto Chapel, had hot chocolate for lunch, nap then dinner at La Choza.  After dinner we went to this Spa called ten thousand waves and all got massages.  Hands down the best massage I have ever had.  My therapist name was Sundance and it took every ounce of my pregnant will power to not kidnap Sundance and take her home with me.







No comments:

Post a Comment