Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend

I had a fantastic weekend!!! Friday Michael and I celebrated his birthday, early, we went to see Couples Retreat....don't waste your money. I still had a good time though, I love going to the movies. Then we ate at Cozymels and it was delicious. Saturday was a lazy day watching football and Alabama won, so it was a good day!
That night I went over to my friend Erica's house for supper club and she made chili, which was perfect because it was a cool night. A group of us from high school have been meeting once a month for over two years now and we have the best time. We usually stay up late, and I'm always in tears from laughing so hard. I love these girls!
Sunday morning we hung around the house and helped Michael pack for Orlando. We dropped him off at the airport around noon, and hung around the house for the rest of the day. Candice and Erica came over that night and we stayed up till midnight watching none other than TWILIGHT! I'm a hopeless addict, I love this series and already have tickets to the sold out midnight showing when it comes out......I know hopeless

Another note.... Check out this blog, friend of a friend, I've been reading it for over an hour. This girl is so inspiring
http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend :) haha! Glad I could be a part of it! And I am super glad part of it included TWILIGHT :)

    ReplyDelete