Saturday, October 28, 2017

Weeds and a Van

Precious Norah Jane, she loves picking me “flowers”
They are trying really hard to be friends 

After a year of me fighting Michael (and my mom). I folded and we got a new van. 
Michael asked me to go test drive one, I did and whatever... it was nice but ugh they are so expensive. So I left and driving home became furious.. it takes a lot to get me mad and I was seething. I think I was even talking out loud, alone in my trusty old van. Why was no one listening to me, I didn’t want a car payment, our van was fine, I decided I’m going to have to be mean, put my foot down AND WE ARE NOT GETTING another van, I was steaming. And right then and there.... my transmission light starts blinking
It was God, I felt seen, and directed and cared about. It was time... and when I told Michael and mom what happend... whatever 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment