Saturday, July 29, 2017

(Backup) Boxes and monogrammed dress

It was a beautiful spring morning, I had just finished making breakfast and I go call Norah to come in and eat, to find her peeing in a container.  I think it must run in the family. Savvy did this exact same thing when she was her age (but it was in her play kitchens sink). Both just did it once, with really no explanation and never spoke of it again 

2 nights she made this bed in the boys room and slept all night 

Cohen and I have been trying to figure out the game Go... we are trying, not sure if we fully understand 

I was consignment shopping and found this dress. We have laughed and laughed. She hates it and I knew she would hate it (I didn't like it, but I couldn't pass up the chance to see this face on her)


No comments:

Post a Comment