Saturday, October 3, 2015

Digging for Diamonds

There is a state park in Arkansas where you can hunt for diamonds.  Mom, M.A., me and the kiddos all loaded up and took a road trip to find us some diamonds ;)  We stayed in a hotel Friday night and swam and swam and swam.  
Savvy and I were showing off our gymnastic skills in the SHALLOW end to each other.  I did a perfect handstand with toes pointed then finished with a grand finale of a forward role when full fledged vertigo over took my body.  I'm still underwater and I can't figure out which way is up and I'm flapping around like a fish out of water then panic thinking I'm going to drown in the shallow end of a pool from vertigo.  Somehow my feet find the bottom of the 3ft pool and I survive.   VERTIGO is real people ;)
This was the best picture we could get of all of us together. 
 The next morning we drove to the mines and on the way there Norah throws up…. 15 minutes later Savvy throws up…. we are 10 minutes away and I can tell I'm getting car sick, I made it and the girls were fine once we got there.  We all loved the park.  No one found a diamond but we found tons of other stones and were able to keep everything.







We made it home event free minus Caleb peeing out of the car on the side of the road.  We've heard rumors that there is a ruby mine in North Carolina and we might try it next year

No comments:

Post a Comment