Friday, August 12, 2011

It's Gone

Savvy has been asking all summer to get her hair cut. I've been dragging my feet because, well because she's my baby and this would be her first real haircut. I bit the bullet and took her to my hair stylist. And of course she wore a shirt that showed her bra and stomach and Savannah was fascinated. Try explaining modesty to your daughter in front of the culprit!


Look how excited she is. My camera died as soon as we went inside but I'm SO thankful that I got the before shots.






And here she is! After she had it done I was telling everyone she looked so old. Probably after the 100th time I said it she said "stop saying that momma that is mean". When did old become mean? So now she doesn't look old she is my big girl.














Posted by Picasa

1 comment: