Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas

I was so bad about taking pictures this year...probably because I was nursing Caleb every 2 hours:) Dad, mom and my brothers came over in the morning, at one we headed over to Michael's parents and then we took my mom and brothers to the airport (they went to Spain! Can't wait to show the dress mom got Savvy)

My little buddy! He is so happy, he started smiling in his first month. He smiled first at Michael and when he told me I told him it was gas babies didn't smile this early. Sure enough Michael would do this crazy sound and every time Caleb would smile. This is him looking at my dad

Sweet Cohen, I was packing up heading out to Michael's parents and found him on the couch sleeping.
Mom made the kids these outfits. They are precious but this picture cracks me up. The material blended in a bit much, I can't tell where one child stops and the other starts






No comments:

Post a Comment