Monday, January 11, 2010

What a good Monday

You know how much I love Twilight. Well the moment the New Moon soundtrack came out I ran to the store and got that CD! I love it and the song "No sound but the wind" is one of my all time favorite songs. Well all I listened was that CD. A week and a half before the movie comes out my precious CD gets stuck in the player in my car. I tried everything I knew, Michael tried, my brother tried. It was hopeless.
I asked my brother in law about it yesterday and he said that we are going to have to ruin the CD to get it out. I was so sad, I know I can go get another one but that was the original. So I was going to sleep on it and decide in the morning.
I GOT IN MY CAR THIS MORNING AND THE CD WAS STICKING OUT OF THE PLAYER!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha i love you! you are so dang funny!!!! and that is my fave song on the soundtrack too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sad!!! Hope you can get it fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AWESOME! It's because you are such a dedicated fan!! :)

    ReplyDelete